Q. I have persistent discomfort in the pelvic and genital areas. Treatment with a long course of antibiotics for chronic prostatitis didn’t help. Is this common in men? What else might help relieve the symptoms? Answer: While commonly called chronic prostatitis, the symptoms may not be related to an inflamed prostate. That’s why it is

Leave a Reply